Isabelle Adjani came after doing her homework: Prem Raj
Mumbai: French actress Isabelle Adjani is set to make her Bollywood debut with ‘Ishkq In Paris’, and the film`s director Prem Raj says she came fully prepared, despite not knowing the Hindi language.
"The biggest thing for her (Adjani) was to learn Hindi. I was amazed. She came after doing her homework. She just said that if `I mess up the accent, then handle that because I don`t know that`," said Raj.
The director says this dedication is the reason why actors command respect.
‘Ishkq In Paris’, actress Preity Zinta`s debut film production, will be premiered in Paris.
"There is a lot of buzz in France. It is necessary that we should have the premiere there. It is a big step for Isabelle. She is coming in a Hindi film for the first time and is speaking Hindi. Her role is very big and it`s not a cameo," he said.
Adjani, 57, is a two time Academy Award nominated actress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!