It`s co-incidence: Richa on refusing third film with Sunny Leone
Mumbai: After declining `Ragini MMS 2` and `Tina and Lolo`, Richa Chadha has now turned down `Mastizaade`. Interestingly, all movies feature Indo-Canadian adult film star and Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, but Richa says "it`s a mere co-incidence".
`Mastizaade` is a sex comedy by Milap Zaveri.
"My team and I felt that I shouldn`t be a part of a sex comedy at this point in time. I have all the respect for Sunny and the fact that this is the third project I have had to decline with Sunny in the star cast is just a mere co-incidence," Richa told reporters.
Richa, who has earned critical acclaim by starring in unique roles in movies like `Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye` and `Gangs Of Wasseypur`, is now gearing up for the release of five of her films.
It`s not that she desired to stick to her serious image alone. It recently emerged that the actress wishes to be part of Hindi movies` song and dance routines too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled