It’s always fun to work with Salman Khan: Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is part of Salman Khan’s next film ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, says she shares a good rapport with the superstar and they make a “lovely pairing” on screen.
Salman and Kareena, who were last seen romancing each other on screen in ‘Bodyguard’, will be seen together in the Kabir Khan-directed movie.
“I loved the film (script) and my role. While Salman will play the title role of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, I am playing a Brahmin girl,” Kareena said, without divulging any further details.
“It’s always fun to work with Salman. We share good rapport. Also, Salman and I make a lovely pairing. It will be a big Eid release and it works for us. The film worked in my time-frame and hence I said yes for it,” the actress said.
The film will apparently be presented by Salman himself under his own company ‘Salman Khan Ventures’.
Kabir has done three films with Katrina Kaif in the lead and is working with Kareena for the first time.
“Kabir and I have not worked with each other so it’s great to be working with a new director. He has not changed his actress but this time he did and I am glad he thought of me,” Kareena said.
The film will be shot across many parts of India and the shooting will start by the end of the year.
“Hopefully I will start shooting for it by October end. I am quite excited about the project as it excited me as an actress,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift's fiercely loyal: Karlie Kloss
- Ed Sheeran may take year off
- Famed Detroit jazz trumpeter Marcus Belgrave dies at 78
- French immigration thriller bags Cannes Palme d'Or
- Rooney Mara, Emmanuelle Bercot share Cannes best actress award
- Feel sad to not see KKR at Eden: Shah Rukh Khan
- Anushka Sharma feels 'terrible' on being sick, misses fun with DDD boys
- Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh cheer for MI, Farhan Akhtar wants to catch a sixer
- Anushka Sharma has evolved as an actor, person: Ranveer Singh
- Haryana to set up three museums
- 'Mohenjodaro' wraps up 101 days of shoot in Bhuj
- Haryana to set up three museums
- Indus Valley script numerical, not language: Historian
- Rajkumar Hirani produces his sister's play
- Ramayana miniatures go on show in Canberra
- Teenagers throws spotlight on social issues through theatre
- Paul Walker's 'Fast and Furious' Supra auctioned off for USD 185K
- No winning or losing in art: Helen Mirren
- 'Jungle Me Mangal': Matheran culture fest opens Thursday
- Lost 'My Fair Lady' songs to be performed after 60 years
- 'Hamilton' wins 2015 OBIE Award
- Music, performing arts festival near Pune from May 29
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Fiji: Floating island restaurant in middle of ocean
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- Lebanon's Hezbollah urges backing for fight against IS
- Mbose SSLC 10th Results 2015: Meghalaya Board (mbose.in & megresults.nic.in) Class 10th exam results 2015 to be announced today on May 25
- Mbose HSSLC 12th Arts Results 2015: Meghalaya Board (mbose.in & megresults.nic.in) Class 12th Arts exam results 2015 to be announced today on May 25