It’s either Kareena or Deepika as Princess Sati opposite `Shiva` Hrithik in ‘Shuddhi’
New Delhi: While it was revealed that Hrithik Roshan will essay the character of Lord Shiva in the on-screen adaptation of author Amish Tripathi’s book ‘Immortals of Meluha’, the leading lady to play Sati - Shiva’s consort in the film, is likely to be either Kareena Kapoor or Deepika Padukone.
screenplay of the film, it has been decided that either Bebo or Deepika is apt for the role.
However, director of the film, Karan Malhotra, refused to divulge their final choice. While talks are on with the possible leading ladies about the dates and the signing fee, the pre-production work has already begun.
But with Deepika’s date calendar full with other film commitments, the chances of Kareena grabbing the coveted role are higher.
So, if all goes well, the filming process will start in November this year. Till then, keep a tab on this space for more updates on ‘Shuddhi’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show