‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ enters Rs.100 crore-club
Mumbai: ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ (JTHJ), legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra`s last directorial venture, is raking in the moolah at the box-office - the romantic saga has collected over Rs.120 crore worldwide in just six days of its release.
The film, which came out on Diwali alongside Ajay Devgn-starrer ‘Son of Sardaar`, has earned Rs.80.73 crore at the domestic box office.
In India, it earned Rs.15.23 crore (Tuesday), Rs.19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs.14.45 crore (Thursday), Rs.11.17 crore (Friday), Rs.10.38 crore (Saturday) and Rs.9.96 crore (Sunday).
The Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma-starrer is also minting money in the overseas market where it has collected Rs.41.7 crore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not making Sanjay Dutt biopic to propagate anything: Hirani
- I feel a ton of pressure for 'Batman v Superman': Ben Affleck
- New poster: 'Har Har Mahadev' says Ranveer in 'Bajirao Mastani'!
- See: Cool Varun Dhawan, 'pouty' Kriti Sanon in new 'Dilwale' poster!
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!