‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ enters Rs.100 crore-club
Mumbai: ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ (JTHJ), legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra`s last directorial venture, is raking in the moolah at the box-office - the romantic saga has collected over Rs.120 crore worldwide in just six days of its release.
The film, which came out on Diwali alongside Ajay Devgn-starrer ‘Son of Sardaar`, has earned Rs.80.73 crore at the domestic box office.
In India, it earned Rs.15.23 crore (Tuesday), Rs.19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs.14.45 crore (Thursday), Rs.11.17 crore (Friday), Rs.10.38 crore (Saturday) and Rs.9.96 crore (Sunday).
The Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma-starrer is also minting money in the overseas market where it has collected Rs.41.7 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer