‘Jab Tak Hain Jaan’: The newest member of the 100 cr club in India!
New Delhi: Yash Chopra’s swansong, ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’, which released on November 13, 2012, has crossed the Rs. 100 cr mark in India. The film stars Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in pivotal roles.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “#JTHJ [2nd Week] Fri 2.75 cr. Total: 101.16 cr nett. CROSSES 100 cr MARK IN INDIA.”
He added, “#JTHJ *Worldwide total* [1st week; 10 days] Rs 150.41 cr. India + Entire Overseas total.”
The film, which received mixed reviews from viewers and critics, is soon to cross the 150 cr mark, it seems!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?