Jacqueline does wild sex scenes with Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Jacqueline Fernandez is leaving no stone unturned to leave her mark on Bollywood. The sassy actress, once considered a girl-next door is going all out for an image makeover. And what better way to do that than perform some flesh-flashing, wild love-making sequences onscreen. Believe it or not, but the foreign beauty will be seen in sizzling raw sex sequences in her next film ‘Murder 2’.
A sequel to ‘Murder’, the film will have Jacqueline Fernandez in sexy poses. Filled with bedroom romp and smooching scenes, the film will seen Jackie in some raw lovemaking scenes with co-star Emraan Hashmi under the direction of Mohit Suri.
Talking to a news daily, Suri said, "I signed her as she fits the role very well. ‘Murder’ is a brand and I feel Jacqueline carries the sensuality that the character required, very well."
"We wanted give the project a fresh look. The first ‘Murder’ also had a new girl (Mallika), which worked. People are also anticipating steamier and more intense love making scenes in the sequel. All I will say is that you will have to wait and watch. As you know, Murder came in 2005. It will be 2011 when Murder 2 will release so obviously the level (sic) will be higher,” adds Suri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan