Jacqueline Fernandez enjoyed `Kick` shooting in Delhi
Mumbai: Sri Lankan beauty and Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who has wrapped up shooting the Delhi schedule of her upcoming film ‘Kick’ with Salman Khan, says she had a lot of fun while filming in the capital as got to see many places that she had never seen before.
"I had a lot fun in Delhi. It is very different. There is a lot of stuff to do there. The shooting experience there was also amazing," Jacqueline told reporters in Mumbai Wednesday at the red carpet of Stree Shakti Women Awards.
"I got to see the places I hadn`t seen before. That was really good," she added.
The 28-year-old also tasted some delicacies of Delhi and enjoyed them.
Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, ‘Kick’, the Hindi remake of the 2009 Telugu hit of the same name that featured Telugu superstar Ravi Teja, has been extensively shot in Delhi.
Slated to release in July this year, it also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Randeep Hooda in key roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!