Joanna Lumley, DiCaprio took 27 takes for `The Wolf of Wall Street` kiss scene
London: Joanna Lumley has revealed that she and Leonardo DiCaprio took 27 takes to do their kissing scene for their film ` The Wolf of Wall Street`.
The 67-year-old actress confessed that they used to tell Martin Scorsese that they didn`t get the scene quite right and they should have another go at it, reportedly.
She said that both of them chewed gum and ate peppermints, as actors are very sensitive about that because talking close to someone in front of the camera or kissing is really quite intrusive.
Lumley added that it`s a courtesy and their teeth were cleaned "virtually to extinction".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled