Joanna Lumley, DiCaprio took 27 takes for `The Wolf of Wall Street` kiss scene
London: Joanna Lumley has revealed that she and Leonardo DiCaprio took 27 takes to do their kissing scene for their film ` The Wolf of Wall Street`.
The 67-year-old actress confessed that they used to tell Martin Scorsese that they didn`t get the scene quite right and they should have another go at it, reportedly.
She said that both of them chewed gum and ate peppermints, as actors are very sensitive about that because talking close to someone in front of the camera or kissing is really quite intrusive.
Lumley added that it`s a courtesy and their teeth were cleaned "virtually to extinction".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does Katrina Kaif address Rishi Kapoor as 'Papa'? Ranbir Kapoor will tell you
- Naseeruddin to be honoured with Lifetime Achievement award at DIFF
- Salman Khan fans celebrate ‘Birthday month’!
- Shah Rukh Khan backs Aamir Khan on intolerance row, says he was misquoted
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!