John Abraham anxious, excited about `Shootout At Wadala`
Mumbai: Actor John Abraham, who plays gangster Manya Surve in ‘Shootout At Wadala’, hopes his hard work in the movie pays off. He is anxious about the film`s release Friday.
"I have worked so so hard on `Shootout At Wadala` - am anxious and excited. Hope you guys enjoy this film as much as I have enjoyed doing it," John posted on Twitter.
Directed by Sanjay Gupta, the movie also features Anil Kapoor, Sonu Sood, Manoj Bajpayee, Kangna Ranaut and Mahesh Manjrekar. The film hits theatres on May 3, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!