Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen reteam for comedy
Los Angeles: Actors Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen are reteaming with the `50/50` director Jonathan Levine for an untitled Christmas comedy.
Gordon-Levitt and Rogen, who played buddies in the 2011 film `50/50`, are slated to play the role of two of the three friends, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The film is about three childhood friends who meet in New York city for their tradition of going out on Christmas Eve.
`50/50` producers and financiers Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are also a part of the upcoming project.
Comedy-drama film `50/50` had made USD 39 million in the box-office and had received best picture nomination at 69th Golden Globe awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks