Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen reteam for comedy
Los Angeles: Actors Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen are reteaming with the `50/50` director Jonathan Levine for an untitled Christmas comedy.
Gordon-Levitt and Rogen, who played buddies in the 2011 film `50/50`, are slated to play the role of two of the three friends, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The film is about three childhood friends who meet in New York city for their tradition of going out on Christmas Eve.
`50/50` producers and financiers Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are also a part of the upcoming project.
Comedy-drama film `50/50` had made USD 39 million in the box-office and had received best picture nomination at 69th Golden Globe awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US