JTHJ promotion to begin from Yash Chopra`s hometown
New Delhi: In order to fulfill Yash Chopra`s wish, the cast of his last film `Jab Tak Hai Jaan` will begin the promotions from the late filmmaker`s hometown -- Jalandhar, Punjab.
"Yashji`s last wish was to start off the promotions from Jalandhar first and then move out to other cities," said a source from the film`s team.
Actors Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif will hold a press conference at Hotel Cabana Wednesday at noon in Jalandhar.
From there the cast will visit Doaba College Jalandhar, where Yash Chopra studied, to inaugurate a new media course, which the college has decided to commence in honour of the veteran director.
Yash Chopra died Oct 21, following multi-organ failure resulting from complications that arose after he contracted dengue. He was 80.
He had completed the entire shooting of his last directorial venture "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", except for a song.
The film is coming out on Diwali, Nov 13.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Check out: 'Bajirao Mastani' song 'Malhari' to be launched in Bhopal!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?