JTHJ vs SOS: Kajol stays mum on tussle
Mumbai: Kajol has refused to comment on the Competition Commission of India (CCI) rejecting Ajay Devgn Films` (ADF) complaint against Yash Raj Films (YRF) alleging monopolistic practices.
"I am not going to comment on that. Thank you," the 38-year-old said here Tuesday at the opening of Disney Princess academy.
ADF complained to the CCI against YRF alleging malpractice in connection with the release of the former`s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ (JTHJ), with the latter`s ‘Son Of Sardaar’ (SOS) on Diwali, Nov 13. It was alleged that YRF was using its dominant position to ask exhibitors to dedicate more screens to JTHJ instead of SOS.
She not only had a good working relation with YRF, but is also a good friend of Shah Rukh Khan who plays lead role in JTHJ.
When asked if she sees herself being caught in the crossfire, Kajol said: "Again, I am not going to comment on that. I have come for an event, let`s stick to that."
Ajay Devgn Films has now approached the Competition Apellate Tribunal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!