JTHJ vs SOS: Kajol stays mum on tussle
Mumbai: Kajol has refused to comment on the Competition Commission of India (CCI) rejecting Ajay Devgn Films` (ADF) complaint against Yash Raj Films (YRF) alleging monopolistic practices.
"I am not going to comment on that. Thank you," the 38-year-old said here Tuesday at the opening of Disney Princess academy.
ADF complained to the CCI against YRF alleging malpractice in connection with the release of the former`s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ (JTHJ), with the latter`s ‘Son Of Sardaar’ (SOS) on Diwali, Nov 13. It was alleged that YRF was using its dominant position to ask exhibitors to dedicate more screens to JTHJ instead of SOS.
She not only had a good working relation with YRF, but is also a good friend of Shah Rukh Khan who plays lead role in JTHJ.
When asked if she sees herself being caught in the crossfire, Kajol said: "Again, I am not going to comment on that. I have come for an event, let`s stick to that."
Ajay Devgn Films has now approached the Competition Apellate Tribunal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' rakes in moolah, nears Rs 50 crore mark at Box Office
- '7 Hours To Go' movie review: A promise not delivered
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' movie review: Cleverly crafted, compelling!