‘Jurassic Park 4’ to be named `Jurassic World`
London: The fourth instalment in the Jurassic Park franchise will be called ` Jurassic World` and is slated for a 12 June, 2015 release, it has been revealed.
Universal Pictures made the official announcement about the flick, which will be helmed by Colin Trevorrow and produced by Steven Spielberg, the BBC reported.
The Jurassic Park trilogy, which first hit screens in 1993, has raked in 1.9 billion dollars at the box office worldwide since the first film was released.
The studio had previously stated that the initial release date of Jurassic Park 4 had been put on hold to give them and filmmakers adequate time to bring audiences the best possible version of the next instalment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Would love to star in a Bollywood film: Rick Hoffman
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster