Kalki would be happy to work with husband Anurag even at 65
Mumbai: Actress Kalki Koechlin, who made her Bollywood debut with Anurag Kashyap directed ‘Dev D’, says they do not have any immediate plans to work together and that they are in no hurry as they have "whole life" to plan something.
"Anurag and me - we will work together at some point. We have no plans right now as we don`t have a script right now. We have our whole lives ahead. Even if he casts me when I am 65, I am happy. We will find our way, it has to happen naturally," said the 29-year-old actress who married Kashyap in 2011.
After Dev D, they did another film – ‘That Girl In Yellow Boots’ - together.
Meanwhile, her next release is ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, a supernatural thriller, coming out Friday.
As an audience, Kalki gets "scared very easily".
"I am a sucker for horror films. Whenever I go and watch horror films in theatrrs, I get sleepless nights. I scream in the cinema hall. I am a very good audience for horror films," she said.
Directed by Kannan Iyer ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ also stars Huma Qureshi, Konkana Sen Sharma and Emraan Hashmi and is slated to release May 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming