Kangana overconfident in real life: `Queen` director
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut is a "fashion queen" and "overconfident" in real life unlike her role in the forthcoming movie ‘Queen’, says its director Vikas Bahl.
"Kangana is overconfident in real life. She is a fashion queen and her approach towards her life is absolutely different (from her character in the movie)," Bahl said.
The actress essays the role of Rani, a shy Punjabi woman in ‘Queen’.
Bahl said: "She has played her part really well, but in real life she is nowhere close to Rani. Kangana has contributed a lot to this film."
"Queen" was appreciated in festival circuits despite being made as a commercial venture.
"For us, it`s a huge achievement because `Queen` was made as a commercial film and it was also liked by the festival audience. It`s an achievement for us," Bahl said.
‘Queen’ will hit the screens Feb 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster