Kangana overconfident in real life: `Queen` director
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut is a "fashion queen" and "overconfident" in real life unlike her role in the forthcoming movie ‘Queen’, says its director Vikas Bahl.
"Kangana is overconfident in real life. She is a fashion queen and her approach towards her life is absolutely different (from her character in the movie)," Bahl said.
The actress essays the role of Rani, a shy Punjabi woman in ‘Queen’.
Bahl said: "She has played her part really well, but in real life she is nowhere close to Rani. Kangana has contributed a lot to this film."
"Queen" was appreciated in festival circuits despite being made as a commercial venture.
"For us, it`s a huge achievement because `Queen` was made as a commercial film and it was also liked by the festival audience. It`s an achievement for us," Bahl said.
‘Queen’ will hit the screens Feb 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!