Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao shake leg at music launch of `Queen`
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao were spotted dancing at the music launch of their upcoming movie `Queen` in Mumbai.
Speaking on the occasion, the ` Kai Po Che` star said, "` Queen` is the most fun film I have done till date and that is all because of this rock star".
Amit Trivedi started the musical evening with a live concert and also performed to the songs of the comedy film, which is slated to release on March 7.
The film directed by Vikas Bahl is about a shy, simple girl who had been dumped by her fiance and decides to go on her honeymoon alone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!