Kangana relates to her 'Queen' character's fighting spirit
Mumbai: Kangana Ranaut's character Rani from the film "Queen" lacks confidence, but the actress says she relates to the fighting spirit and "never give up" attitude associated with the role.
Directed by Vikas Bahl, "Queen" focuses on a girl named Rani, her journey of growing up as an individual, and how she rediscovers her identity while on a honeymoon alone.
"As a girl, I relate to the character (of Rani) but she has serious issues, like she lacks confidence, she does not have self respect even, if I say. Contrary to her, I have never faced such issues in my life," Kangana told reporters here Friday during the launch of a new TV show "Halla Bol".
"So my character Rani in the film has these issues, but I don't. But I do relate to the kind of fighting spirit she has. She never gives up," she added.
"Queen", releasing Feb 28, also features Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH