Kangana relates to her 'Queen' character's fighting spirit
Mumbai: Kangana Ranaut's character Rani from the film "Queen" lacks confidence, but the actress says she relates to the fighting spirit and "never give up" attitude associated with the role.
Directed by Vikas Bahl, "Queen" focuses on a girl named Rani, her journey of growing up as an individual, and how she rediscovers her identity while on a honeymoon alone.
"As a girl, I relate to the character (of Rani) but she has serious issues, like she lacks confidence, she does not have self respect even, if I say. Contrary to her, I have never faced such issues in my life," Kangana told reporters here Friday during the launch of a new TV show "Halla Bol".
"So my character Rani in the film has these issues, but I don't. But I do relate to the kind of fighting spirit she has. She never gives up," she added.
"Queen", releasing Feb 28, also features Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Here’s why Lord Shiva is also known as Neelkantha
- Preparing for your dream job? Opt for an in-person interview