Karachi premiere of `Total Siyappa` rocked: Ali Zafar
Mumbai: The Karachi premiere of Bollywood film `Total Siyappa` was rocking, says its lead hero, Pakistani actor Ali Zafar.
"The Karachi premiere rocked on Thursday (March 6). We got a massive applause. The Lahore premiere at the Super Cinema Vogue Theatre was equally successful," Ali said on phone from Karachi.
Initially, there were reports that the Pakistani premieres of E. Niwas`s movie had been called off. However, the events are said to have gone off well.
According to a source from Karachi, the film`s Indo-Pak love story was warmly accepted by the Pakistani audiences.
"They laughed at all the Indo-Pak jokes. It was an evening of fun and no one was getting hyper over cross-border issues. They all wanted to know where the film`s leading lady was," says a source from Karachi.
`Vicky Donor` actress Yami Gautam plays the female lead in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!