Karan Johar confirms `Student of the Year` sequel
New Delhi: Karan Johar announced plans for a sequel to `Student of the Year`, adding that the production house plan to make it into a franchise.
Having already launched three newcomers in the film that released last year, KJo hopes the sequels can continue that trend.
He tweeted: "For all those asking....definitely planning #SOTY2....Dharma plans to make it a franchise and launch new talent with it each time..."
While no dates or names have been mentioned yet, this is big news for fans of the original movie and aspiring actors from across the country would be yearning for a chance to be in the sequel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!