Karan Johar denies signing Deepika, Ranveer for `Shuddhi`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar has denied reports of signing Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh for his most talked about project `Shuddhi`
The film initially had Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan in the lead, but later both of them walked out of the project.
There were reports that Ranveer and Deepika might replace Hrithik and Kareena in `Shuddhi`.
When asked if Ranveer and Deepika would be doing `Shuddhi`, Karan said, "No they are not finalised."
He refused to divulge any further details.
A few days back Karan had announced that `Shuddhi` will release in 2015 and the star cast will be finalised soon.
The film got postponed due to Hrithik`s health. But, later the actor surprised everyone by saying he won`t be doing `Shuddhi`. Kareena too bowed out of the project since it was getting delayed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH