Karan Johar denies signing Deepika, Ranveer for `Shuddhi`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar has denied reports of signing Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh for his most talked about project `Shuddhi`
The film initially had Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan in the lead, but later both of them walked out of the project.
There were reports that Ranveer and Deepika might replace Hrithik and Kareena in `Shuddhi`.
When asked if Ranveer and Deepika would be doing `Shuddhi`, Karan said, "No they are not finalised."
He refused to divulge any further details.
A few days back Karan had announced that `Shuddhi` will release in 2015 and the star cast will be finalised soon.
The film got postponed due to Hrithik`s health. But, later the actor surprised everyone by saying he won`t be doing `Shuddhi`. Kareena too bowed out of the project since it was getting delayed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Oops! Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's 'Padmavati' DELAYED?