Karan Johar ties up with Reliance Entertainment for 4 films
Mumbai: Reliance Entertainment has partnered with filmmaker Karan Johar`s company Dharma Productions for four films in international markets.
Reliance Entertainment, the flagship motion picture arm of India`s Reliance Group, will market and distribute Dharma Productions four films `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`, `Hasee Toh Phasee`, `Ungli` and `Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya` in the overseas market.
Commenting on the partnership, Mahesh Ramnathan, COO Reliance Entertainment, said, "Reliance Entertainment is delighted to partner with Dharma Productions. The collaboration should break new ground in the overseas markets and expand the reputation of both the companies internationally."
"We are very excited about having Reliance Entertainment as our overseas distribution partner for our next four releases. Our strength in content creation matched by their distribution expertise will ensure that the films have the widest possible reach in traditional and non-traditional market," Apoorva Mehta, CEO, Dharma Productions, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'