Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan attend `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein` screening with pals
New Delhi: Special screening of the film `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein` was held for Bollywood stars at PVR Cinemas in Juhu, Mumbai.
The screening was attended by lead stars, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Imran Khan along with their family and friends.
Post the screening, film-maker Kiran Rao complimented the 30-year-old actor on his dancing skills.
"I liked the film, it`s a light film, some sections are really funny and songs are amazing. And Imran has danced really well. I have never seen him dancing like this, I was really excited," she said.
Meanwhile the `Delhi Belly` star said he was looking forward for the audience response.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Sanjay Dutt says 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ