Kareena Kapoor catwalks on Dubai beach to promote ‘Heroine’
Dubai: In a dramatic arrival to promote her upcoming film ‘Heroine’, Kareena Kapoor flew in on a sea-plane, reached the shore in a motorboat and then sashayed down the red carpet laid out on a blistering beach here.
The 31-year-old actress then made her way to an air-conditioned boat for a press conference, all in a fancy promotional act for her film, set to release on September 21.
Alongside director Madhur Bhandarkar and UTV`s managing director Siddharth Roy Kapur, she made stops at various media outlets before arriving for a press conference.
Kareena said that this has been a dream role for her for a very long time. The team also attended a promotional event at a local mall and then headed to an afterparty. It is only understandable that the entire team ran around two hours behind schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office