Kareena Kapoor confirms her exit from Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’
New Delhi: The speculations were high that Kareena Kapoor might lose out working on Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s precious project ‘Ram Leela’ with Ranveer Singh – but the real report has just come out of the closet!
It has been confirmed by Bebo that she is longer a part of Bhansali’s movie citing “lack of enough dates” as the major reason. On the other hand, Kareena’s manager Zahid Khan has said that the insufficient pay offered to Kareena made her walk out of the film. However, the real reason behind this abrupt exit is not known to anyone.
It is sad as much as it is surprising to see that Kareena, who was dropped by Sanjay Bhansali from his film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ for her bratty behavior and money mindedness once upon a time, has succumbed to it yet again. When opportunity opened its doors for her to undo her previous mistake, ‘something’ again has blocked her way.
Though Bhansali might sign Priyanka Chopra to do ‘Ram Leela’, but whether or not we will see Kareena team up with the former in future remains highly doubtful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor