Kareena Kapoor has embarked on a new phase in her career
Mumbai: With the signing of a film each with Dev Benegal and Rohit Shetty, actress Kareena Kapoor has embarked on a new phase in her career. She says she is now keen to create a balance in the nature of her films.
"As a commercial actress, I`ve done it all. Now I`d like to balance out the more massy stuff with something more unconventional. I would like to work with Aanand Rai, Sudhir Mishra, Dibakar Banerjee and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, and I`m working towards it," Kareena said.
She has signed Benegal`s `Bombay Samurai`, which also features Farhan Akhtar. And she has taken up Shetty`s `Singham 2`, Projects with Sudhir Mishra and Aanand Rai are also being discreetly discussed.
Dibakar Banerjee is also likely to cast her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes