Kareena Kapoor lost ‘Ram Leela’ over pregnancy clause?
Mumbai: Madhur Bhandarkar was left in utter dismay when his leading lady Aishwarya Rai kept delaying his most ambitious project ‘Heroine’. The filmmaker was almost about to shelve his project following Aishwarya’s pregnancy. And that was when Kareena Kapoor came into the picture and saved Bhandarkar’s dream from turning into a nightmare!
Sanjay Leela Bhansali seems to have learnt a tough lesson after having seen the plight of his colleague, Bhandarkar. And hence has decided not to risk his film.
Buzz has it that Kareena Kapoor lost ‘Ram Leela’ after she denied signing the pregnancy clause. Filmmaking these days is a lot more about terms and conditions and since it was mandatory for the leading lady to adhere to the clause, she failed to go on board the film.
Talking to a leading daily, a source said, “The bone of contention between Bebo and Bhansali wasn`t the money; as is being speculated in the media. It is reportedly the pregnancy clause that Bebo refused to sign.”
And considering Kareena’s impending marriage with Saif Ali Khan is scheduled for next month, Bhansali could do least but anticipate a possible pregnancy in due course!
Isn’t filmmaking more of a business these days? We guess so!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee