Kareena Kapoor not finalised opposite Salman in Barjatya`s next
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has not been finalised for Sooraj Barjatya`s upcoming film.
Superstar Salman Khan will be teaming up with Sooraj Barjatya for a film after 14 years. Their last film was `Hum Saath Saath Hain`.
There were rumours that Salman had recommended Kareena for the film and she was signed for the film.
"There is no truth in it. We have not finalised anyone yet. Lot of speculation is happening over who the heroine will be but we are yet to finalise things. In a month`s time, we would decide," sources said.
Several names have come up for the leading lady like Katrina Kaif, Ilena D`Cruz, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra and others.
The yet to be titled film will go on floors in June next year. The shooting might take place in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Not given chance to explore my acting abilities: Shamita Shetty
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra