Kareena Kapoor promoting new flick in true ‘Heroine’ style in Dubai
Dubai: Kareena Kapoor promoted her new flick ‘Heroine’ in Dubai in true Bollywood style, as she stepped off a sea-plane and jumped onto a yacht at the Jebel Ali Resort and Spa.
The actress’ mood on Monday was sunny and pleasant, a stark contrast to her reel-life role of Mahi Arora.
“I am balanced, calm and sorted. I would never take decisions that she would take as an actress,” Gulf News quoted her as saying.
In town to promote her September 19 release, Kapoor said the Madhur Bhandarkar-directed movie represented the grim reality of a leading actress who falls from grace.
“Madhur feels it is 70 percent real, I feel it is 80 percent real,” she said.
However, she added that it was not a biography of a particular star.
“It’s not about a particular individual. There are bits of all actors in here,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!