Kareena Kapoor’s ‘Heroine’ grosses Rs 25cr in opening weekend!
Delhi: She came, she acted, and she left people speechless. In ‘Heroine’, Kareena Kapoor’s portrayal of Mahi Arora, the ‘reigning queen’ of the industry who goes through several crests and troughs, has been appreciated beyond measure.
Despite receiving lukewarm response from critics, Madhur Bhandarkar’s magnum opus has left many speechless – thanks to the stunning performance of its lead heroine. And in the first weekend after its release, the film has garnered Rs 25 crores at the Box Office.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “#Heroine collected approx Rs. 25 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 7.5 cr, Sat 8.5 cr, Sun 9 cr.”
Made on a budget of about 20 crores, Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’ is well on its path to be designated the highest grossing film by the director, after his ‘Fashion’ and ‘Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji’. Kudos to Kareena and the film!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!