Karisma Kapoor not ready for another film right now
Mumbai: After an unsuccessful comeback with `Dangerous Ishq` in 2012, Karisma Kapoor is not ready for another film, but doesn`t deny the possibility of signing a project in future.
"I have not decided anything yet. I have just released my book, and I enjoy doing different things. I like doing new things," the 39-year-old said when asked about her next big screen project.
"My children are still very small, but you never know, I will definitely do something, but I don`t know when," Karisma told reporters at the Globoil India Awards 2013 Saturday.
A mother of two, Karisma recently released `My Yummy Mummy Guide`, a book that doles out tips to pregnant women and new mothers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch