Karisma learns Urdu for `Dangerous Ishhq`
Mumbai: Karisma Kapoor is making sure she makes a flawless comeback - she learnt five languages, one of them Urdu, for ‘Dangerous Ishhq’ that is set in different time periods.
Karisma had to learn Urdu for the movie to get her dialect right as her role demands it. She took special interest in reading massive phrases of Urdu for the film and dubbed for two months to get her dialect right.
The film is slated for release May 11 and also features Rajneesh Duggal and Jimmy Sheirgill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH