Karisma learns Urdu for `Dangerous Ishhq`
Mumbai: Karisma Kapoor is making sure she makes a flawless comeback - she learnt five languages, one of them Urdu, for ‘Dangerous Ishhq’ that is set in different time periods.
Karisma had to learn Urdu for the movie to get her dialect right as her role demands it. She took special interest in reading massive phrases of Urdu for the film and dubbed for two months to get her dialect right.
The film is slated for release May 11 and also features Rajneesh Duggal and Jimmy Sheirgill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'