Katrina Kaif injured while shooting for `Bang Bang`
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The much-awaited release of 2014, `Bang Bang` seems to be hogging the limelight but for all wrong reasons. Earlier it was lead actor Hrithik`s health that kept the film hanging, now reports have it that actress Katrina Kaif has hurt herself while shooting for a song sequence in the film.
According to reports, the actress is running a packed schedule to complete the film on time and therefore had to extend her working hours. Media reports suggest that while Kat was rehearsing for the big budget song sequence, she got herself a muscle pull.
Katrina in her attempt to match up to Hrithik`s dancing skills, hurt herself badly, reportedly.
`Bang Bang` stars Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles.
The film has been directed by Siddharth Raj Anand and is apparently a remake of Hollywood hit `Knight and Day` which had Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz in the lead.
We hope she recovers soon and hits the film set with a bang!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes