Katrina Kaif not Sonakshi Sinha in `Singh is Bling`
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The lady much in demand, Katrina Kaif has reportedly been signed to play the lead opposite her once hit on screen co-star Akshay Kumar in Prabhu Deva`s `Singh Ts Bling`. If reports are to be believed, `chikni chameli` will be seen in the second instalment of the hit 2008 film `Singh Is Kinng`.
Well, industry buzz says that Prabhu Deva`s current favourite Sonakshi Sinha might as well do a cameo in the film.
Apparently, there was a lot of speculation regarding the choice of actress in Prabhu`s next, however, this time Kat took it away from Sona baby.
`Rajjo` darling is known to share a great camaraderie with both Prabhu and Akki, so it doesn`t look the case of `my loss is your gain` types. Probably, reason why grapevine suggests that she might actually make a guest appearance in the film.
Katrina-Akshay pairing has always been loved by the audience, may be after a long time this hit jodi might be able to recreate magic on screen. `Singh Is Bling` is likely to go on floors this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled