Katrina Kaif to romance Shah Rukh Khan again?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: After Box Office grosser ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ that released last Diwali, Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif is set to pair with Shah Rukh Khan yet again.
According to reports, Katrina has been signed to play the female lead opposite Shah Rukh in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ which is set to hit the floors in September this year.
Earlier it was being speculated that Deepika Padukone might be roped in to play the lead, but packed dates led her to decline the offer. But if the latest reports are anything to by, then Katrina was taken on board after her film ‘Bang Bang’ with Hrithik Roshan was delayed due to his brain surgery.
Box Office hit maker - Farah Khan is waiting for the release of SRK’s ‘Chennai Express’ to start shooting ‘Happy New Year’in Dubai. The other leads in the movie are Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani. Malayalam superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran, who was well appreciated in Yash Raj’s ‘Aurangzeb’ has also been cast for the film.
News of Katrina’s entry to the movie is most certainly good news for Farah’s next as the ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ lead pair is being touted as the hottest new onscreen Jodi in Bollywood!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!