Katrina sacrifices family time for `Ek Tha Tiger`
New Delhi: It seems Katrina Kaif doesn`t like to compromise when it comes to her professional life. The actress cut short her family vacation to be at the launch of the first song of her upcoming film `Ek Tha Tiger`.
The actress was shooting in London for her new film with Shah Rukh Khan, which is being directed by Yash Chopra. After the film`s schedule wrapped up, she decided to stay back to spend time with her family.
"The location was quite far from where she lives and since she didn`t want to disrupt the shooting schedule, she was living in the hotel the crew had put her up in. Only once the schedule had wrapped up, she decided to spend some time with family," said a source.
However, she cut it short and flew back to Mumbai to be with her "Ek Tha Tiger" team, including lead actor Salman Khan, for "Mashallah" song launch.
"It was quite sweet of Katrina to be so accommodating. Mashallah is picturised on Katrina and Salman and also created a lot of wave," said source added.
The film releases Aug 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!