Keira Knightley in talks to star in `The Typist`
London: Actress Keira Knightley says she is currently contemplating about signing up the big screen adaption of Michael Knight`s book `The Typist`.
Fox pictures is trying to rope in the 29-year-old actress for the movie adaptation 2010, which is also tilted `The Typist`, reportedly.
"There`s a book called `The Typist` which the lovely people at Fox are kindly trying to develop for me. My agents found it and gave it to me to read. It has two really good female roles in it, so we shall see," Knightley said.
The actress rose to fame following her role in `Bend It Like Beckham`. She went on to give several Hollywood hits including `Pirates of the Caribbean`, `Atonement` and `Anna Karenina` among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'