Khiladi tag never went away from me: Akshay Kumar
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Kumar, who makes a comeback to the `Khiladi` franchise with his production `Khiladi 786`, says he never really went away from the `Khiladi` tag.
"I feel great about it. It had never gone away from me, I always used to do risks and it`s great because `Khiladi` is a word which means a player, a sportsman. You can connect it with anything, so it`s great coming back to it," the 45-year-old said here.
The 45-year-old`s "Khiladi" series has so far included - "Khiladi" (1992), "Main Khiladi Tu Anari" (1994), "Sabse Bada Khiladi" (1995), "Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi" (1996), "Mr. and Mrs. Khiladi" (1997), "International Khiladi" (1999), and "Khiladi 420" (2000).
He also made his TV debut as the host of action-adventure reality show "Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi" in 2009.
About the progress of "Khiladi 786", Akshay said: "I have really enjoyed making that film and I have completed it. It should release on Dec 7."
Directed by Ashish R. Mohan, `Khiladi 786` also stars Asin, Mithun Chakraborty, Himesh Reshammiya and Paresh Rawal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!