Kissing in `Dedh Ishqiya` not as wild as `Ishqiya`: Arshad Warsi
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi has shot a lip-lock scene with Huma Quereshi for `Dedh Ishqiya` and says it`s not as raunchy as `Ishqiya`.
"Yes, a lot has been written about it and the same happened during `Ishqiya` as well. Yes, we shot for the scene, but it`s not as wild as `Ishqiya`," Arshad told reporters.
For the 2010 crime thriller, director Abhishek Chaubey had shot intimate scenes between Arshad and Vidya Balan. However, the actor says the kissing scene in `Dedh Ishiqya` has been `shot differently` by the director.
"We have almost shot for the film, just four days` shoot is left and some patch work - that`s it," he added.
`Dedh Ishqiya` also stars Madhuri Dixit and Arshad calls her an `excellent actor` and added: "It`s a pleasure working with her. She is unbelievable and a thorough professional."
`Dedh Ishqiya` also features Naseeruddin Shah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look