KJo, Punit Malhotra in dilemma
New Delhi: Director Punit Malhotra and filmmaker Karan Johar, who have signed actor Imran Khan for their next project, are confused about which look to opt for the actor in their film.
The trio, who last worked together in 2010 film `I Hate Luv Storys`, has teamed up again for a love story, which is expected to go on the floors this month.
Lately Imran has transformed from a chocolate boy to rough tough guy for Vishal Bhardwaj`s `Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola` and Milan Luthria`s `Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2` and this has left the filmmakers confused.
According to sources, Malhotra and Johar are impressed with Imran`s new rough look but are unable to decide which look would suit him for their project.
Malhotra has even contacted stylists from New York, London, Australia and India to finalise the right look for Imran`s character.
The yet-to-be-titled film will be ready for release in the middle of 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza