Kunal Roy Kapoor in search of hero for directorial
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Kunal Roy Kapoor is currently in search of a leading man for his new directorial project. He says the script for the film is ready, and a producer is also on board for it already.
"I am hoping to direct a movie by the end of the year. I have a producer on board. I am casting for it at the moment," Kunal said.
Kunal said the film falls in the genre of a dark comedy, and that it will go on floors as soon as the cast is finalised.
"I can`t say too much about it. It is a sort of comedy and a social satire. I hope people enjoy it. I am still on the look out for my leading man," he said.
Kunal, who was seen as an actor in ‘Delhi Belly’, earlier went behind the camera for 2009 film ‘The President is Coming’.
On the acting front, Kunal will be seen in ‘Golu and Pappu in the House’. He features in it with Vir Das.
"We finished shooting the film quite a while ago. The project has been ready for release and it will release sometime this year," he said.
Kunal said it is a "family entertainer", and added: "Kids and families will enjoy it. It is a comedy. It was a fun experience working with Vir again (after `Delhi Belly`). So really looking forward to it," he said.
The film is directed by Kabir Sadanand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Oops! Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's 'Padmavati' DELAYED?