Lalit Modi: `Chakrayavuh` moved me
Mumbai: Former Indian Premier League (IPL) chairman Lalit Modi is impressed with the way Prakash Jha has captured the Maoist problem in his forthcoming film ‘Chakrayavuh’ and says that the movie is a must watch.
‘Chakravyuh’, which delves into the Maoist movement, stars Abhay Deol, Manoj Bajpayee, Arjun Rampal, Esha Gupta, Kabir Bedi and Anjali Patil.
"Saw `Chakrayavuh` premiere in London with my good friend Arjun Rampal. The movie really moved me and gave me insight into the Naxalite (Maoist) problem that has been spreading across our country," Modi tweeted.
"Must see and must congratulate Prakash Jha for having brilliantly depicted and captured the story. Arjun and Abhay have played their roles brilliantly," he further added.
The film is coming out Oct 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’