Lalit Modi: `Chakrayavuh` moved me
Mumbai: Former Indian Premier League (IPL) chairman Lalit Modi is impressed with the way Prakash Jha has captured the Maoist problem in his forthcoming film ‘Chakrayavuh’ and says that the movie is a must watch.
‘Chakravyuh’, which delves into the Maoist movement, stars Abhay Deol, Manoj Bajpayee, Arjun Rampal, Esha Gupta, Kabir Bedi and Anjali Patil.
"Saw `Chakrayavuh` premiere in London with my good friend Arjun Rampal. The movie really moved me and gave me insight into the Naxalite (Maoist) problem that has been spreading across our country," Modi tweeted.
"Must see and must congratulate Prakash Jha for having brilliantly depicted and captured the story. Arjun and Abhay have played their roles brilliantly," he further added.
The film is coming out Oct 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- 'Sultan' promo out: Salman Khan gets defensive for Shah Rukh Khan! - Watch
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani