Last schedule of `Gang of Ghosts` commences
Mumbai: The last schedule of Satish Kaushik`s `Gang of Ghosts` commenced Tuesday. The director will shoot with veteran actor Anupam Kher, who plays the ghost of a mill owner.
"Last schedule of `Gang Of Ghosts` starts today. Shooting my friend Anupam Kher who plays the ghost of Gendamal Hemraj, a mill owner of 1930s.
"There is Chunky Pandey also today who plays ghost of Gulabchand Hemraj in `Gang Of Ghosts`...," Kaushik posted on microblogging site Twitter.
The film is a remake of the 2012 Bengali blockbuster `Bhooter Bhabishyat`, which is being remade in Hindi as `Gang of Ghosts`. It also stars Mahie Gill, Priyanka Chopra`s cousin Meera and Saurabh Shukla.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee