Last schedule of `Tevar` to begin from July 16
Mumbai: Bollywood actors Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha will begin shooting of the last schedule of their film `Tevar` from July 16 here.
`Tevar`, remake of Telugu action film `Okkadu`, will mark the directorial debut of ad filmmaker Amit Sharma. The film went on floors early this year and is slated to release on December 5.
"We are making the film keeping the pan-India audience in mind.
The last schedule of `Tevar` will flag off on the July 16. Things are going on schedule and we are very happy with the progress on the film," said producer Sanjay Kapoor, who is Arjun`s uncle.
The film also stars Manoj Bajpai and is co-produced by Sanjay Entertainment and Eros International.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer