Legal notice to Ajay Devgn over `Son of Sardaar`
Fatehgarh Sahib (Punjab): A senior lawyer today issued a legal notice to actor and producer Ajay Devgn for allegedly hurting religious sentiments of Sikhs in his upcoming flick `Son of Sardar`.
As per the notice, lawyer Navkiran Singh decided to issue legal notices to the makers of the movie after watching the official trailer of `Son of Sardaar` on Youtube.
The notice said that the film, in some parts, shows Sikhs in a bad light and hurts religious sentiments.
The contents available to the public through the official trailer on Youtube contains "absurd comments", the notice said, adding that "in case Sardars would not have been there, then on whom would the jokes be made."
The notice said that the official trailer on Youtube contains such material and the film may contain more.
Navkiran requested Devgn to delete such dialogues from the film in public interest or his office would to take legal action against the Bollywood actor and all other persons involved in execution of this film on criminal as well as civil side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!