Look who will be playing Ranbir Kapoor’s daddy dearest in ‘Jagga Jasoos’
Zee Media Bureau/Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: If the latest buzz is anything to go by, then Anurag Basu’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’ will have Govinda playing father to Ranbir Kapoor.
Yes, you heard it right. The veteran actor, who has been out of action for quite some time now, will be making a comeback in the film which will be jointly produced by Anurag and Ranbir.
‘Barfi!’, directed by Anurag Basu and starring Ranbir, went on to become one of the most loved films in the recent times and hence the duo’s magic might also work wonders this time.
Govinda, who had once-upon-a-time delivered masala entertainers like ‘Raja Babu’, ‘Dulhe Raja’, ‘Anari No.1’, ‘Deewana Mastana’ and ‘Partner’, is raring to making an impressive return to the silver screen.
Like his contemporaries such as Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff, who played screen fathers to leading heroes in `Mission Kashmir` and `Aurangzeb’ respectively, it’s time for Govinda to be the daddy on big screen.
So are you ready to get your funny bone tickled by the comical Ranbir and Govinda?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show