‘Lootera’ trailer: Gear up for a breathtaking and soulful journey
New Delhi: Love stories are not new to Bollywood, but going by the first look of Vikramaditya Motwane’s ‘Lootera’, viewers are in for an unconventional romantic movie, which is set in the stunning scenic beauty of Kolkata and Dalhousie.
Starring Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha, the movie is partly inspired by O Henry’s ‘The Last Leaf’.
The first look of the 1950s period film – which will hit theaters on July 5 – looks very convincing and manages to grip the attention of viewers sans any loud music, glamour or item numbers.
The protagonists look stunning in their simple and elegant outfits, which match the era in which the movie is set.
‘Lootera’ is a co-production between Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefims and Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl, Madhu Mantena and Vikramaditya Motwane`s production house Phantom.
Here’s the first trailer of the movie for you!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt