Lucky to work with Yash Chopra, Aditya Chopra: Anushka
Kolkata: Leading Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma feels lucky to have worked with both late filmmaker Yash Chopra and his son Aditya Chopra.
"I feel very happy and lucky to be a part of Yash Chopra`s last film and to have worked with Aditya in my first film," said Anushka.
She was here to promote her forthcoming film ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ (JTHJ) at the 18th Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF), which kicked off in the city Saturday.
The actress, who made her debut in 2008 with Aditya Chopra`s ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ opposite Shah Rukh Khan, will be next seen with the superstar and Katrina Kaif, in late Yash Chopra`s last directorial venture JTHJ releasing Nov 13.
Speaking about working with late Yash Chopra, Anushka said, "Every morning I would come to the set and see Yash ji standing there beside the camera, getting ready for the first shot. That used to create an excitement in me. That was one my cherished memories of him," said the actress.
Anushka proved her mettle with ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ and ‘Band Baaja Baraat’ for which she received Filmfare`s Best Supporting Actress award. Anushka also praised the theme of JTHJ.
"It is a love triangle that gives a sense of hope. So everyone should go and watch it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'