Madhur Bhandarkar aims to provide `meaningful entertainment` again
Mumbai: Acclaimed filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar, who has started rolling the cameras for his next movie `Calendar Girls`, is hoping he offers purposeful entertainment to film aficionados.
"Thanks everyone for d messages & wishes on #CalendarGirls. The endeavor`s always to provide meaningful entertainment. Will keep you posted," Bhandarkar tweeted Thursday.
The filmmaker, who has earned name and fame with Bollywood movies such as "Page 3", "Corporate" and "Fashion", canned the first shot for "Calendar Girls" Wednesday.
The youthful movie, he says, is "high on concept" and has five new faces. It will be shot in a 40 day start-to-finish schedule. He had shared with his Twitterati that he experienced "a mixture of excitement & nerves" on the first day of the film`s shoot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off
- Prakash Jha thought Priyanka won’t have time for ‘Jai Gangaajal’
- 'Kapoor and Sons' trailer reaches 5 mn views; Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra love it!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages