Madhur Bhandarkar aims to provide `meaningful entertainment` again
Mumbai: Acclaimed filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar, who has started rolling the cameras for his next movie `Calendar Girls`, is hoping he offers purposeful entertainment to film aficionados.
"Thanks everyone for d messages & wishes on #CalendarGirls. The endeavor`s always to provide meaningful entertainment. Will keep you posted," Bhandarkar tweeted Thursday.
The filmmaker, who has earned name and fame with Bollywood movies such as "Page 3", "Corporate" and "Fashion", canned the first shot for "Calendar Girls" Wednesday.
The youthful movie, he says, is "high on concept" and has five new faces. It will be shot in a 40 day start-to-finish schedule. He had shared with his Twitterati that he experienced "a mixture of excitement & nerves" on the first day of the film`s shoot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say