Madhuri Dixit in Chandika avatar in ‘Gulaab Gang’ first poster
New Delhi: For the first time ever, leading ladies Juhi Chawla and Madhuri Dixit are going to come together on screen in ‘Gulaab Gang’.
The movie which is based on true story released its first poster with Madhuri holding a sickle in one hand and what appears to be a miniature scythe or an axe.
‘Gulaab Gang’ has Madhuri don an avatar that reminds you of Goddess Durga’s Chandika avatar. It seems apt as the story is of a gang of women fighting against social injustice in UP. Juhi on the other hand takes on the negative garb.
One more thing to look forward to with this movie – Saroj Khan and Madhuri Dixit come back together for a dance sequence. Saroj ji and Madhuri have created some superhit choreographies such as ‘Ek do teen’ from ‘Tezaab’, ‘Dhak dhak karne laga’ from ‘Beta’ and ‘Maar daala’ from ‘Devdas’.
The movie set to release on 7th of March next year just before International Women’s day.
Produced by Anubhav Sinha and directed by debutant Soumik Sen `Gulaab Gang` is and will also star Mahie Gill, Shilpa Shukla and Tannishtha Chatterjee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback